Position: Lead Cabling Installer
Leading structured cabling contractor in Connecticut seeks highly motivated self-starters to join our team.
Immediate Positions Available
Connecticut Licensed T2 Technicians or Higher
Ideal candidates should be team players and have knowledge of structured cable pathway systems, fire stop systems, various electronic components, cable tray systems and cables that include: twisted pair, coax, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 3, Category 5E, Category 6, 7, multi pair, single and multi mode fiber cables.
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings)
- Install, terminate, test, label and documents horizontal, backbone and other cables
- Dress and route cable into telecom closets, modular furniture and other work area outlets
- Build out telecom and equipment rooms
- Test, troubleshoot and document test results for cabling
- Conduct job site surveys including visual inspections and problem identification.
- Report any project scope changes, issues, or concerns to assigned managers
- Perform and prepare timely field reporting of asset usage
- Current Connecticut T2 Telecommunications License or higher
- Valid CT drivers license
- OSHA 10 certification
- A clean drug and criminal background
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational, technical, business school or military training a plus
Use of small hand tools. Use of power tools. Heavy physical effort (usually lifting/moving up to 50 pounds). Climbing of stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds. Ability to work from heights such as man lifts, scissor lifts and roof tops utilizing proper fall protection. Carrying of loads up and down stairs. Must work outdoors in all weather conditions. Exposure to noisy or dusty conditions
Data-Link Corporation is a privately held telecommunications company seeking energetic professionals for its expanding workforce. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, vacation, holiday, 401K and profit sharing along with a competitive salary.
Apply Now: Interested candidates are invited to
submit a resume today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Return to the main Employment page.