DMARC - T1 & DSL Extensions
Data-Link picks up when you have been left behind by your local telephone company. Typically after your new investment of a faster broadband service, you are left finding out how to extend this service into your network. Our technicians are trained in extending your T1 or DSL line anywhere you need it.
In addition, Data-Link and their integrated strategic partners can provide you with lower costs and increase performance by finding T1 or DSL solutions that match your specific needs. Whether you are a small business or part of a large corporation that needs to stay connected, we offer solutions for premise based and hosted PBX phone systems, managed bandwidth services, and internet related solutions to help move your business forward. Contact us today!!!
· Voice T1 PRI - A Voice T1 line can be configured to support up to 24 lines for voice calling.
· Data T1 -1.544 MB data circuit that normally supports between 10 - 75 users providing internet access or needed bandwidth to support VoIP calls via SIP trunks.
· Fractional T1 - A fractional T1 is a portion of a full T1 line and can be configured as 512 kbs, 768 kbs or 1024 kbs, in today's market the cost of a fractional T1 is either more or about the same price as a full T1.
· Integrated T1 - An integrated T1 combines voice (local & long distance) and internet access together on a single T1 line. An integrated T1 line normally is configured for dynamically allocated internet access up to 1.544 MB and between 6-16 voice lines that can be delivered to the PBX as analog, digital or SIP terminations.
· Bonded T1 Line - A bonded T1 line is normally between 2-12 single T1 lines that have been bonded together to provide a customer with a high level of internet access. Access speeds can be between 3 MB – 18.MB.